People use Kodi and download Kodi repositories for different purposes, such as watching a favorite movie, games, TV Shows, and sports events like FIFA. Therefore, to get you acquainted with how to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi without any geo-restrictions, we have curated this complete guide to follow.
Football fans wait 4 years to watch FIFA World Cup and often take to Kodi for streaming. It’s an open-source media application and device for content lovers. It is compatible to run with Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Roku, Amazon Firestick, PS5, and many other top-notch operating systems and media devices. Continue reading to learn how you can watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi anywhere in the world with the best Kodi add-ons.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi
Follow these essential instructions to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi in the easiest ways.
- Purchase a FastestVPN subscription.
- Download or install the FastestVPN app on Kodi; you can manually configure it through your WiFi router if you have Kodi on gaming consoles like PS4.
- Connect to a USA server.
- Download and Install the Kodi add-ons for streaming FIFA 2022 live.
- Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi with a remarkable streaming experience.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 from Geo-Blocked Locations on Kodi?
Kodi is one of the top-dog media streaming devices that has been users’ favorite for the last few years since it set its foot in the market. Its innovative media streaming features and a wide range of Kodi add-ons run incredibly well with your Smart devices and media operating systems.
Unfortunately, you cannot run a media streaming app to live a pleasant streaming experience with Kodi’s high-class characteristics if you are accessing it from a geo-blocked region. That’s where a VPN comes in.
Fox Sports is the media partner of FIFA World Cup 2022, which is providing the live broadcast of FIFA World Cup 2022 around the globe. Being a US-based media streaming application, Fox Sports has restricted its content to American residents only and anywhere outside America; it is geo-blocked.
To get the Fox Sports media repository on Kodi, and watch FIFA World Cup 2022 from the UK, Canada, Australia, Italy, Germany, and anywhere in the world, you need an alternative IP to mask your geo-location, and FastestVPN ticks all these boxes.
Connecting to FastestVPN will spoof your IP address and provide you with an alternative IP, that will show you are accessing Fox Sports somewhere inside the USA. Not only that, FastestVPN routes your internet traffic via secure encrypted tunnels that ISPs and government content censorship laws won’t find out about your browsing activities.
With its 256-Bit military-grade encryption and premium privacy features, including split tunneling, strict no-log maintenance, and an internet kill switch, FastestVPN allows users to stream FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi without any content restriction and censorship issues. Get a subscription and set up FastestVPN on Kodi. We’ve highlighted tutorials below showing you how to get started.
Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi via Fox Sports Go addon
People love FIFA World Cup, and Kodi knows about that. To provide the best streaming experience to FIFA fans several Kodi add-ons work remarkably to stream sports. But on top of all, we have Fox Sports, which is the official broadcaster of FIFA World Cup matches and works great with Kodi.
How to Install Fox Sports Go Kodi Add-on to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022
Fox Sports is the official media sports broadcasting channel to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi. Originated in the US, Fox Sports offers its streaming services for the residents of the USA to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 matches on Kodi. Keep that in mind, in order to stream FIFA World Cup matches live on the spectacular Kodi add-on, you need a subscription first to get along. People who reside outside the USA must use a premium VPN service like FastestVPN to access the geo-blocked streaming app without any restrictions.
However, football fans can get their hands on the amazing media broadcasting channel on Kodi, by following these instructions:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN.
- Download FastestVPN app on your Kodi.
- Go to the locations and servers and connect to any of the USA servers.
- Launch Kodi and select add-ons.
- Move your cursor to the Package-installer icon.
- Choose Install from the repository.
- Then choose the Kodi add-on repository.
- Now, Choose video add-ons and opt for Fox Sports Go.
- Now, tap on Install.
- Now that you have installed the Kodi add-on head toward Home Screen.
- Choose the Kodi add-on and click on Fox Sports Go and launch it on your Kodi.
- Start streaming FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi.
Other Add-ons to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi
Other than Fox Sports Go, the list of official Kodi add-ons should also fulfill your desire to watch the long-anticipated FIFA World Cup 2022 in the best streaming atmosphere:
- Rising Tides
- iPlayer WWW
How to Install Rising Tides Kodi Add-on to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi
Follow these effective guidelines to install the Rising Tides Kodi Add-on on the Kodi device, to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 from anywhere.
- Launch Kodi on your operating system and navigate to the top-left side of the screen, then move your cursor towards settings.
- Opt for systems settings.
- Choose menu item add-ons on the left side of the Window.
- Go to the right side of the Window, and you can see “Unknown sources.” “Enable this option if it is disabled.”
- When prompted, click “Yes” to continue with the procedure.
- Start installing the “Rising Tides” Kodi add-on on your Kodi device.
- Go back to Kodi’s Home screen and launch the settings.
- Tap on “File Manager.”
- Click “Add source” after a new Window gets open.
- Move forward and click on the “none” option.
- Copy and paste one of these given URLs in the on-screen Window. For Kodi 18 Leia: http://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/ and for Kodi 19 Matrix, apply this URL: //mullafabz.xyz/Repository/K19, then click “OK.”
- Moving forward, choose a field that enacts “Enter a name for this media source.” and click “OK.”
- Again arrive at the Home screen and move to “Kodi Add-ons.”
- Move towards the top-left corner of Kodi’s screen and launch the “Package installer option.”
- Select “Install from zip file.”
- Now click on the “source name” that you have set previously.
- Take one more step and launch the zip file “repository.rising.tides-x.x.zip”
- In the top-right corner of your screen, you will have a notification pop-up saying: “Rising Tides Repository Add-on is installed.”
- Now that you have successfully installed the Rising Tide Repository on Kodi, its time to install the Rising Tides Kodi Add-on on your Kodi.
- Stay on the same Window and move your cursor to “Open install from repository.”
- Click on “Rising Tides Repository.’
- Opt for “Video add-ons.”
- Tap on “Rising Tides.”
- Click on “Install Next.”
- Click “OK.”
- In the top-right corner of your screen, you will see a notification for “Rising Tides Kodi Add-on installed.”
- You have successfully installed one of the best Kodi Add-ons to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Fox Sports on your Kodi worldwide.
Note: Some of the Rising Tides Kodi repositories ask for a pre-requisite of “Sports Devil Add-on.” You might need to install it on your Kodi device to avoid any inconvenience.
How to Install iPlayer WWW Add-on to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi
iPlayer WWW Kodi add-on is an add-on that offers the streaming of sports broadcast and radio content from the UK and outside the UK (if connected to a premium VPN). You can easily download and install this Kodi Add-on to have a smooth and interruption-free streaming experience to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Fox Sports.
Important: To use geo-restricted Kodi add-ons like iPlayer WWW, which is associated with BBC, UK, you need to connect to the FastestVPN that will change your IP address to a UK IP, so you can bypass all the geographical blocks and watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi. Follow these step-by-step instructions to get along.
- Subscribe to FastestVPN.
- Download and install the FastestVPN Kodi app on your device.
- Connect to the robust UK servers.
- Launch Kodi and choose Kodi Add-ons.
- Move towards the top-left corner of your Kodi screen and click on “Package installer-icon.’
- Choose “install from repository.”
- Now choose “Kodi Add-on repository.”
- Tap on “Video add-ons.”
- Tap on “iPlayer WWW.”
- Opt for installation.
- Once you install the repository, you must move back to Kodi’s Home Screen.
- Choose Add-ons and tap on “iPlayer WWW add-on.”
- Find BBC Sports and select it to run with your Kodi Add-on.
- That’s it! Now you can cherish watching FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi.
How to Install NBCSN Add-on to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi
Another great Kodi Add-on that you can use to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi is NBCSN. It is a sports-streaming channel associated with the NBC TV network. On NBC, you can cherish the broadcast of a plethora of captivating media content, including dramas, TV Shows, Live Sports, etc. Follow these productive steps to install NBCSN Kodi Add-on and enjoy watching FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi.
- Get a FastestVPN subscription.
- Configure your FastestVPN app for Kodi on your WiFi router.
- Connect to any of the USA servers.
- Launch Kodi.
- Go to the Kodi Add-ons and tap on the “Package Installer icon.”
- Tap on “Install from Repository.”
- Select “Kodi Add-on Repository.”
- Now choose “Video Add-ons.”
- Move your cursor to “NBCSN.” and click on the “installation icon.”
- After completing the installation process, launch Kodi Home Screen once again.
- Tap on the installed Add-ons and choose “NBCSN.”
- Now, you can comfortably watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi having complete privacy and security with FastestVPN.
Time Schedule for FIFA World Cup 2022
The official schedule for FIFA World Cup 2022 has been announced, and football lovers are over the moon to pass through these four months. Here, you can note down the dates and timings to design your November and December timetable, respectively.
- Starting Date: FIFA World Cup 2022 will start on Monday, 21st November 2022, at Al Thumama Stadium, Doha, Qatar.
- Concluding Date: FIFA World Cup 2022 will have its finale on 18th December 2022 at the Lusail Iconic Stadium, Doha, Qatar.
Which Countries are Playing in FIFA World Cup 2022
For FIFA World Cup 2022, 32 countries have been selected, including Belgium, Spain, Brazil, and a great list of competing countries. Read the provided list and have an insight.
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D||Group E||Group F||Group G||Group H|
|Netherlands||Wales||Poland||ICP 1||ICP 2||Croatia||Cameroon||Korea|
What Media Channels are Broadcasting FIFA World Cup 2022
Top-class media streaming channels from the USA, UK, Canada, Germany, and several other countries are broadcasting the FIFA World Cup 2022 live online for the football lovers. Here is the list of the media broadcasters that you need to follow according to your region.
|Countries||Media Streaming Channels|
|United States||Telemundo, Fox Sports|
|United Kingdom||BBC, BBC iPlayer, ITV|
|Canada||TSN, RDS, CTV|
|France||beIN Sports, TF1|
Kodi is the best platform that consummates great streaming features and attracts diverse content admirers’ media streaming desires. And, with our thorough guide on the best Kodi add-ons to watch FIFA World Cup, you can stream FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi worldwide.
FIFA World Cup 2022 is the much-anticipated event in 2022, and football enthusiasts are already packing their bags to get on the road. With that said, it’s no big deal that you cannot fly to Qatar to watch your favorite footballers kicking footballs and scoring best following the fumble rule.
You can have this breathtaking experience by connecting to FastestVPN from anywhere in the world and have an entire extraordinary streaming aura to watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on Kodi with the remarkable Kodi Add-ons.
With that said, FastestVPN can lock your privacy from getting tracked by any third-party sources for hideous purposes so that you can depend on FastestVPN’s reliable VPN servers for every kind of media exposure with complete trust.